Migration to new SourceForge url scheme now inevitable, solution

Dmitry Marakasov amdmi3 at amdmi3.ru
Thu Aug 20 12:46:49 UTC 2009

* Philip M. Gollucci (pgollucci at p6m7g8.com) wrote:

> Rewriting this:
> my $portname = `make -VPORTNAME`;
> chomp $portname;
> my $portname_lc = lc($portname);
>
> my $portversion = `make -VPORTVERSION`;
> chomp $portversion;
>
> Like this, will help substantially by reducing make spawns by 1/2,
> you'll notice the ports tinderbox code does this too :)

True, but that's actually 1/3, and I think make fetch-url-list still
takes most the time.

Also, I've discovered that the script skipped ports that used
DIST_SUBDIR (make fetch-url-list needs to be able to create subdirs),
now fixed, script and data reuploaded.

--
Dmitry Marakasov   .   55B5 0596 FF1E 8D84 5F56  9510 D35A 80DD F9D2 F77D
amdmi3 at amdmi3.ru  ..:  jabber: amdmi3 at jabber.ru    http://www.amdmi3.ru