No sound in linux-flashplugin-9.0r246 on -current

Jason J. Hellenthal jasonh at DataIX.net
Sat Aug 8 23:47:39 UTC 2009

On Sat, 08 Aug 2009 22:27:23 +0200
Rainer Hurling <rhurlin at gwdg.de> wrote:

> Hi Doug,
>
> for me it helps to set the following link
>
> ln -s /compat/linux/lib/libssl.so.0.9.8g /compat/linux/lib/libssl.so.5
>
> Hope this helps,
> Rainer Hurling
>

> On 08.08.2009 21:25 (UTC+2), Doug Barton wrote:
> > I vaguely recall seeing something about this, but don't recall if
> > there was a resolution.
> >

> > Doug

Is this something that could be handled through libmap.conf rather than adding an extraneous symlink to that may stick around after package deletion ?

Curious question as I am unsure if libmap.conf can handle /compat/linux.

Best regards.

--
Jason J. Hellenthal
+1.616.403.8065