No sound in linux-flashplugin-9.0r246 on -current

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Sat Aug 8 21:27:09 UTC 2009

Juergen Lock wrote:
> In article <4A7DD122.10409 at FreeBSD.org> you write:
>> I vaguely recall seeing something about this, but don't recall if
>> there was a resolution.
>
> Well head defaults to f10 linux base now

I've been using that for a while even before it became the default.

>  Btw, any particular reason you don't want flash10?

Well in the past I had a vague understanding that support for 9 was
"better," somehow, but good news:

I just installed 10 and it works fine, sound and everything. It has a
LOT more dependencies in comparison to 9, but working is better than
not working. :)

Doug

===>>> The following actions were performed:
	Installation of databases/linux-f10-sqlite3
	Installation of devel/linux-f10-nspr
	Installation of net/linux-f10-openldap
	Installation of security/linux-f10-cyrus-sasl2
	Installation of ftp/linux-f10-curl
	Installation of security/linux-f10-openssl
	Installation of security/linux-f10-libssh2
	Installation of security/linux-f10-nss
	Installation of www/linux-f10-flashplugin10