Ideas upon the port infrastructure. [MOVED] was "ports/*/jpeg "Thanks a lot guys""

Jason J. Hellenthal jasonh at DataIX.net
Fri Aug 7 00:32:59 UTC 2009

That is a very nice idea, I am sure that with a little tweaking it would turn out just fine.

Another nice aspect or solve for this would be getting something going like symbol versioning in the libs by means of the developer that supports 2 or so version's prior to the current lib in order to ease upgrading on any system rather than just FreeBSD. I am certainly no expert in that field so I can not comment more.

More comments ? any other takers. "Brain storming session"

--
Jason J. Hellenthal
+1.616.403.8065