x11-toolkits/xview requires COMPAT_43TTY defined to build on -CURRENT

Tom Uffner tom at uffner.com
Tue Aug 4 06:46:21 UTC 2009

Mel Flynn wrote:
> So, the real fix should come from upstream. For the time being, this
> should work, marked MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE while I was in there. The OSVERSION
> leaves a three week hole where things won't work, but that should be
> acceptable.

Thank you for the patch.

I'm guessing an upstream fix is pretty unlikely. I'd be surprised if
there were even 10 people still using xview for anything other than
legacy apps. My interest is because it's a dependency for sysutils/contool.

and unfortunately it may all be pointless anyway because contool
won't run on my system for reasons i have yet to determine.

Thanks,

tom