You have received a postcard !

postcard.com postcard at postcard.com
Mon Apr 27 17:56:08 UTC 2009

   Hello friend !
   You have just received a screensaver from someone who really cares
   about you!
   This is a part of the message:
   "Hi there! It has been a very long time since I haven't heared
   anything from you!
   I hope you enjoy this gift from me that i've sent with love ... I've
   just found out about this service from Sharon, a friend of mine who
   also told me that..."
   If you'd like to see the rest of the message click [1]here to receive
   your 3d live Dolphins
   Thank you for using www.freeze.com 's services !!!
   Please take this opportunity to let your friends hear about us by
   sending them this screensaver from our personal collection !