/security/logcheck-1.2.54 build failure

Alexey V. Degtyarev alexey at renatasystems.org
Mon Apr 27 10:30:31 UTC 2009

>> Anyone seeing this ?
>
> Not yet (not using logcheck), but apparently its dependency list is
> incomplete, and a required tool is missing - find out what package it's in,
> add a BUILD_DEPENDS line as per the Porter's Handbook, and it might work -
> then please document your solution, via send-pr for instance.

 I've just try to rebuild 1.2.54_3 in tinderbox and package build was
 ok. From this portion of code:

if test -x "@SX@"; then
    exec 3>&1 4>&2;
    status=`((("@SX@" -xid -xlower "$@"; echo $? >&5) | sed -e "$sed_script") 2>&1 1>&3 | grep -v "$sx_whining" 1>&4) 5>&1`;
    exit $status;

elif test -x "@OSX@"; then
    exec 3>&1 4>&2;
    status=`(("@OSX@" -xid -xlower -xsdata-as-pis "$@"; echo $? >&5) | sed -e "$sed_script") 5>&1 2>&4 1>&3`;
    exit $status;
else
    echo "$0: cannot find sx(sgml2xml) or osx to convert SGML to XML.  Cannot continue." 2>&1
    exit 255;
fi

 I think there is a problem with OpenSP package installation. Kim, can
 you please double check if package OpenSP-1.5.2_1 correctly installed
 and /usr/local/bin/osx binary is executable for you? Try to reinstall
 it just in case.

--
Alexey V. Degtyarev