mythtv 0.21 - trouble compiling the port

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 07:54:15 UTC 2009

Hello Greg,

2009/4/23 Greg Larkin <glarkin at freebsd.org>:
> I have a prepared commits for mythtv and mythtv-frontend and am doing a
> Tinderbox build just to make sure there aren't any silly errors present.

Good to see that you are still working on the port. I will post any
results / discussions on the freebsd-multmiedia mailinglist.
I am trying to test the port, but have run into a strange problem,
described in this thread[1] on the freebsd-multimedia mailinglist.
You might want to read it, in case this is related to the port somehow.