HEADS UP: GNOME 2.26 available for FreeBSD

Michal Varga varga.michal at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 10:37:55 UTC 2009

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 12:24 PM, Dmitry Morozovsky <marck at rinet.ru> wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Apr 2009, Michal Varga wrote:
> Yes, seahorse shows me two keyrings; however, deleting "login" one does not fix
> the situation: if in the Terminal I try to open tab which ssh's to outer host,
> I immediately got the popup with
>
> "There was an error creating the child process for this terminal"
>
> nothing in this tab is started, and tab is just hanging.

Out of curiosity, unrelated to your issue - if this is about
interactive ssh [shell] session, do you mean Gnome Terminal?

I wasn't aware it can do anything on its own with ssh, normally I run
the regular ssh client inside. How do you ssh directly from Gnome
Terminal (if that's the one you mean) with gnome-keyring/seahorse
capabilities?

m.