HEADS UP: GNOME 2.26 available for FreeBSD

Joe Marcus Clarke marcus at FreeBSD.org
Tue Apr 14 00:37:45 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-04-14 at 04:30 +0400, Dmitry Morozovsky wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Apr 2009, Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:
>
> JMC> > After upgrading via portupgrade -a my home machine I can no longer use Treminal
> JMC> > remote login using ssh keys with the following message in the logs (sorry,
> JMC> > can't reproduce the message from Terminal popup window)
> JMC> >
> JMC> > Apr 12 11:54:37 <console.info> revamp kernel: Apr 12 11:54:37 <auth.notice>
> JMC> > revamp gnome-keyring-ask: couldn't allocate secure memory to keep passwords and
> JMC> > or keys from being written to the disk
> JMC> >
> JMC> > Any hints to fix this? RELENG_7/i386
> JMC>
> JMC> This error is normal, and not fatal.  How do you have PAM configured for
> JMC> SSH?
>

> Hrrm, this is from client side, not from server, how can PAM intervent with
> this?

Then I guess I misunderstand the problem.  Are you having a problem with
seahorse-agent acting as an SSH agent?

Joe

--
Joe Marcus Clarke
FreeBSD GNOME Team      ::      gnome at FreeBSD.org