portupgrade-devel: portversion -vl'<' does not show current version

Sandra Kachelmann s.kachelmann at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 8 16:38:30 UTC 2009

Hi

I _really_ still miss this functionality :-( Could you please re-implement it?

Sandra

Sergey Matveychuk <sem at FreeBSD.org>
Date
3 Jul 2008 09:50:58
Subject
Re: portupgrade-devel: portversion -vl'<' does not show current version
Message-ID
486CA0AF.3020602 at FreeBSD.org

Sandra Kachelmann
References to