Curious problem with MASTER_SITE_GOOGLE_CODE

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Mon Sep 1 22:28:58 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2 Sep 2008, Peter Pentchev wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 01, 2008 at 02:52:25PM -0700, Doug Barton wrote:
>> On Tue, 2 Sep 2008, Peter Pentchev wrote:
>>
>>> That's... kinda weird.  With what I see in bsd.sites.mk (rev. 1.455),
>>> MASTER_SITE_GOOGLE_CODE should *never* have *both* forms defined -
>>> unless you have somehow managed to include bsd.sites.mk twice, and
>>> even then something is too weird.
>>
>> Agreed on all counts. :)
>>
>>>  Can you post the port's Makefile?
>>
>> ports/dns/fpdns/Makefile
>
> Okay then, with rev. 1.7 of ports/dns/fpdns/Makefile, both on my RELENG_6
> machine (as of about 12 hours ago) and on the 7.0-STABLE from April
> on freefall, "make -V MASTER_SITES" shows only the correct ones:

I found the answer. :)  I forgot that I had used ports-mgmt/fastest_sites,
and that had munged MASTER_SITE_GOOGLE_CODE down to
http://.googlecode.com/files/. I'm cc'ing Wes with the good news.

Doug