kBuild port

Desmond Chapman que_deseja at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 11 15:42:58 UTC 2008

I'm stepping into this blindly because I want virtualbox to work on freebsd 7.0 and above amd64.
I need help such as tutorials on Makefiles: building and changing them.

problems: marked as broken. This needs to be changed and a warning needs to be issued before installing. Maybe a yes/no prompt added?

I also want to help with the vbox kernel mode. I can do the testing environment.