How do conditionalize plist on $NOPORTDOCS (was: lang/cmucl - fails: install_error)

Ion-Mihai Tetcu itetcu at FreeBSD.org
Tue Nov 18 09:25:30 PST 2008

On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 12:08:26 -0500
Martin Cracauer <cracauer at cons.org> wrote:

> Ion-Mihai Tetcu wrote on Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 06:57:17PM +0200:
> > On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 11:05:28 -0500
> > Martin Cracauer <cracauer at cons.org> wrote:
> >
> > > The problem mailed to me below is caused by NOPORTDOCS=yes
> >
> >  [ .. ]

> > BTW, you got the same error in two other BotMails (at least):
> >
> > From: QAT at FreeBSD.org
> > To: cracauer at cons.org
> > Subject: lang/cmucl - fails: install_error
> > Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 13:45:17 +0300 (EEST)
> >
> > From: QAT at FreeBSD.org
> > To: cracauer at cons.org
> > Subject: lang/cmucl - fails: install_error
> > Date: Wed,  3 Sep 2008 07:06:07 +0300 (EEST)
> >
> > Did you received those emails ?
>
> I thought somebody else messed with my port and waited for him/her to
> fix it :-)  Sorry.

My QAT Cc's the maintainer on commit-triggered BotMails. And sends mail
only to maintainer for QA-triggered or dependency-triggered BotMails.

Anyway, waiting some months for someone to fix your port might be a
little to much ;-)

More about the way QAT works here:
http://t32.tecnik93.com/FreeBSD/QA-Tindy/

> Which is kind of true, I didn't put these lines into pkg-plist.  But
> it seems to have been a multi-port sweep.

Might be, I didn't check.

FreeBSD committer -> itetcu at FreeBSD.org, PGP Key ID 057E9F8B493A297B