FreeBSD Port: p5-GD-SecurityImage-1.66,1

Benat Dagorret lists at nrd.fr
Fri Nov 7 09:20:26 PST 2008

Hello,

I'm writing a webapp that uses the Catalyst::Plugin::Captcha module,
which depends on GD::SecurityImage.

As far as I understand the GD::SecurityImage documentation, using the
ImageMagick backend is optional : the module needs to be loaded only if
GD::SecurityImage is "required" by other modules.

So, my question is whether it would be possible to include an option in
the GD::SecurityImage Makefile to allow the user build the port without
ImageMagick. Or am I missing a way to do that with the current port ?
(I use FreeBSD RELEASE 7.0).

Thanks for the great work to the FreeBSD developers and maintainers.

Regards.

--
Benat Dagorret