FreeBSD Port: clamav-0.93

Adrian Thearle adrian at thearle.com.au
Sun May 18 03:59:25 UTC 2008

Attached is an updated unified diff

Looks like sendmail works with the default set of permission on the socket.
Is your sendmail running as root? Perhaps that's how it can access the
socket...

I run postfix under the postfix user. To get the clamav-milter to work,
i need to change the owner of the socket to postfix so that it has write
access to the file.
unless anyone else out there knows of a configuration option i don't...
(I guess I could run clam totally as the postfix user...)

Cheers
Adrian