barner at FreeBSD.org
Sat May 17 19:31:25 UTC 2008
I've been getting a lot of request for an update of the port to version
I have put together a version and uploaded it to  for testing.
- boost and boost-python no longer conflict (boost-python just adds
the missing bits)
- Support for OpenMPI and MPICH (in boost-openmpi and boost-mpich)
- Support for ICU, GraphML and threads
Missing features / Todo:
- Tested on FreeBSD7/i386 only
- Py++ not ported yet
- Several tools are not included yet: bcp, waste, ...
- Ports depending on boost have *NOT* been tested with this version of
the port yet.
Because I will leave for a three week vacation tomorrow morning, I would
like to ask you to give this port a try, esp. if the port works on any
of the other FreeBSD platforms, if other ports in the ports collection
need patches, etc. I will take care of your feedback after my return.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 187 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-ports/attachments/20080517/ecba96cc/attachment.pgp
More information about the freebsd-ports