Gconf_schemas...

Anders Trobäck freebsd at troback.com
Thu May 15 20:27:13 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm a maintainer of science/gramps. The port is using schemas and in
the the Makefile I have GCONF_SCHEMAS=gramps.schemas.

I'm now working on a upgrade of the port. The latest version of
the program installs the schema file
as /usr/local/share/mime/packages/gramps.schemas.

Is it OK to let the program put the file there?

If yes, should I stop using GCONF_SCHEMAS and just add the file to
pkg-plist as a normal file?

If no, how do I resolve this?

Thanks for your time!

Regards,