Trying for a duplex printer

Peter Jeremy peterjeremy at optushome.com.au
Tue May 6 19:25:16 UTC 2008

On Tue, May 06, 2008 at 12:43:08PM -0400, Chuck Robey wrote:
>1) I can't determine which (if any) of the PIPS ports support the RX680, and

Based on a quick look at the pips ports, the RX680 is not currently
supported.  I suspect it wouldn't be terribly difficult to get running.

>2) right now, none of them build because of an error you get about a
>   linuxwrapper not handling symbol versioning.

This is a bigger issue.  The linuxpluginwrapper maintainer is not
responding to emails about it so I doubt it will get fixed anytime
soon.  I've had a quick look at it and decided that I don't understand
enough about how the symbol aliasing used to work or how the symbol
versioning broke it.

--
Peter Jeremy