CALL FOR TEST: Updates to pixmap, cairo, poppler, and firefox 3.0!

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Fri Jun 20 21:23:32 UTC 2008

> www/firefox3: Update to 3.0 final
> The bsd.gecko.mk has been moved from www/mozilla/ to Mk/. You no longer
> need to include bsd.gecko.mk/Makefile.common by manual. We still keep it
> in backward compatibility, so the rest ports won't be break. We haven't
> add some other ports to have Firefox 3 support yet, so if you want to
> add in your ports early then feel free to send me patch(es) and I shall
> add in MC ports-stable.

Thanks for this! I was able to update my ports tree and build the new
firefox without problems on 8-current, as well as update the other
ports you listed that I have installed. I don't use gnome or kde
though, so my testing of these changes is pretty minimal.

Not sure whose department this is, but FYI before you posted this I
gave the linux version of firefox 3 a whirl, and our linux-gtk port
needs updating to something 2.10.x or later. I found a 2.10.13 rpm
from fedora core 6 that worked.

hth,

Doug