FreeBSD Port: squid_radius_auth-1.0.8

Wesley Shields wxs at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jun 10 14:00:21 UTC 2008

On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 01:28:05PM +0200, Verbeek, Maarten wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The 1.0.8 version is currently out of date and contains a bug.
> could this be updated to the current version if you are still
> maintaining the code?

I was recently told that the current maintainers address bounces by
someone who is trying to get an update for this port reviewed.  I'm
working with that person to get it into the PR system and eventually
into the tree.

If the maintainer address bounces for me this time I'll make sure to
find an appropriate maintainer for the port.

-- WXS