FreeBSD Port: mod_cband-0.9.7.5_1

Jeremy Chadwick koitsu at FreeBSD.org
Sat Jun 7 16:58:30 UTC 2008

On Sat, Jun 07, 2008 at 11:49:09AM -0400, Sahil Tandon wrote:
> Aaron Graves <cajunman4life at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > The main site for port www/mod_cband is listed as cband.linux.pl, however it
> > appears that site has been down for a few months. There is an alternative
> > location on the internet (
> > http://www.sfr-fresh.com/unix/privat/mod-cband-0.9.7.5.tgz) that works.
> > Could this link perhaps be added as a secondary link?
>
> Sure.  Make the change/addition yourself and submit a PR:

That seems a bit excessive, being as the change is a single line.

Aaron, no need to submit a PR; I've added the above URL to the
MASTER_SITES and committed the change:

=====
koitsu      2008-06-07 16:57:09 UTC

  FreeBSD ports repository

  Modified files:
    www/mod_cband        Makefile
  Log:
  - Add a secondary entry to MASTER_SITES.

  Reported by:    Aaron Graves <cajunman4life at gmail.com>

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.13      +2 -1      ports/www/mod_cband/Makefile
=====