new port devel/atf and libtool fun, umm help

Marc Spitzer mspitzer at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 02:57:40 UTC 2008

Hello,

I am trying to port atf, a unit testing framework to freebsd and I had
everything working except for a warning about aclocal being needed
because I patched configure.ac to move the *.pc files from
lib/pkgconfig to libdata/pkgconfig per "port check
/usr/ports/devel/atf" now it dies in configure like so:

===>  Extracting for atf-0.5
=> MD5 Checksum OK for atf-0.5.tar.gz.
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for atf-0.5.tar.gz.
===>  Patching for atf-0.5
===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for atf-0.5
===>   atf-0.5 depends on file: /usr/local/bin/automake-1.10 - found
===>   atf-0.5 depends on file: /usr/local/bin/autoconf-2.61 - found
===>   atf-0.5 depends on file: /usr/local/bin/libtool - found
===>  Configuring for atf-0.5
configure.ac:63: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_PROG_LIBTOOL
      See the Autoconf documentation.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/devel/atf.

I have attached the port as a tarball.

Thanks,

marc

ps mk-plist is just a script I wrote to automate plist creation, not
part of the port.

marc

--
Freedom is nothing but a chance to be better.
Albert Camus