compile failure _www/mod_python3/work/mod_python-3.3.1.

David Southwell david at vizion2000.net
Sat Jul 26 10:14:56 UTC 2008

On Saturday 26 July 2008 03:06:10 Remko Lodder wrote:
> David Southwell wrote:
> > structure or union
> > apxs:Error: Command failed with rc=65536
> > .
>
> The error appears to be telling you that apxs doesn't support the thing
> you want to do with it. Did you look into your apache build already?
>
> //Remko

Strange you should say that because I was asking myself the same question. I
am just doing a portupgrade -fr apache. I will report results when finished.

David

BTW

I would have thought, if that is the case, that mod_python would have reported
a dependency error. The other thing is that we were doing an upgrade from the
earlier version which was working fine.. So I doubt whether that is the cause
of the error.

David