Tgz in tgz...!

Beech Rintoul beech at freebsd.org
Thu Jul 10 09:54:22 UTC 2008

On Thursday 10 July 2008, Anders Troback said:
> Hi,
>
> I need some tips about a port that I'm working on!
>
> The problem that I have are that the source of the code are in a
> tgz that are in a sub folder in an other tgz! So first I need the
> port to download and extract the first tgz and then extract,
> configure and make the second tgz!
>
> How do I cope with that?
>
> Thanks!

You can probably extract the second time in post-extract, but you're
going to have to get creative defining the right ${WRKSRC}. After
that it should patch and build normally.

Beech

Beech Rintoul - FreeBSD Developer - beech at FreeBSD.org
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | FreeBSD Since 4.x
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail   | http://www.freebsd.org
 X  - NO Word docs in e-mail | Latest Release:
/ \  - http://www.FreeBSD.org/releases/7.0R/announce.html