[x11-toolkits/gtkdatabox[2]]: Kind request to commit an update

Beech Rintoul beech at freebsd.org
Wed Jul 9 20:51:15 UTC 2008

On Wednesday 09 July 2008, Alexey Shuvaev said:
> Hello dear commiters :->
>
> There is a
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/123937
> laying around for about 1.5 month. It is just a little bit
> non-trivial update to the port (see the notes in the PR).
> As for the maintainership claim one can see the beginning of the
> history at http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/116120
> I belive one should not wait another maintainer timeout?
> It would be nice if someone can commit this somewhere around
> weekend so I can finish the trilogy
> x11-toolkits/{slgtk,gtkdatabox,slgtkdatabox}. Here, the latest
> version of slgtkdatabox (not in the tree) is built upon the latest
> version of gtkdatabox (not updated yet).
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Alexey.

First of all you need to request a repocopy from gtkdatabox -->
gtkdatabox2. You cant just "rename a port". I'll grab it.

Beech

Beech Rintoul - FreeBSD Developer - beech at FreeBSD.org
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | FreeBSD Since 4.x
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail   | http://www.freebsd.org
 X  - NO Word docs in e-mail | Latest Release:
/ \  - http://www.FreeBSD.org/releases/7.0R/announce.html