FreeBSD Port: quagga-0.99.9_7

Daniel Dvořák dandee at hellteam.net
Mon Jul 7 13:48:54 UTC 2008

Hi Sergey,

I see your patch already in ports, so I needn´t use it for now. Am I right ?

I did portupgrading of quagga yesterday and a functionality is back again.

SYSTEM3# pkg_info | grep "quagga"
quagga-0.99.10_3    Free RIPv1, RIPv2, OSPFv2, BGP4, IS-IS route software

SYSTEM3# /etc2/rc.d/quagga status
zebra is running as pid 62557.
ospfd is not running.
ospf6d is running as pid 62571.
Sleeping 10 seconds to obtain dynamic routing information...

Thanks.

Daniel

P.S.: Boris, have you received my other mail about quagga or my reports is not new for you ? How can I help you with solving the problems, which I have
described them last week ?