please commit 124993 for cfengine-2.2.7

Wesley Shields wxs at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jul 1 19:24:00 UTC 2008

On Tue, Jul 01, 2008 at 11:48:42AM -0700, Jo Rhett wrote:
> cfengine hasn't had any updates for over a year now, as the maintainer
> is AWOL.    I keep submitting patches but nobody commits them.
>
> The last update to 124993 contains a clean single patch from the
> current ports tree to 2.2.7.   Can someone please commit this?
>
>     http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=124993

I will take this one and get it addressed.  The PR you are quoting has
not been around long enough for a maintainer timeout, but the other PR
you reference[1] has.  I suspect this is not an acceptable condition to
override the maintainer.  For now I will put it in my name and address
it once I know the appropriate course of action (wait for maintainer
timeout or if the old timeout applies to this one as well).

-- WXS

[1]: http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/122057