Portmaster ignoring +IGNOREME??

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Sun Jan 27 14:04:51 PST 2008

Mark Ovens wrote:
> Apologies if this appears twice, I posted it nearly 24 hours ago and it
> hasn't shown up in the list so I'm resending it.

I didn't see the first one, so it probably didn't hit the list.

Both of your problems are almost certainly caused by running the old
version first. Please repeat your -Baud run to make sure that
portmaster 2.0 is handling +IGNOREME properly (it should), and then
update apache and let us know if the +DISPLAY (pkg-message) file is
displayed correctly.

Doug