Copyrights in man pages (GD lib)

GP godpost at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 12:52:41 UTC 2008

I have noted that there aren't many (if any) copyrights in FreeBSD manpages.
I appreciate that. But GDlib has the following text in its license

   "Permission has been granted to copy, distribute and modify gd in
   any context without fee, including a commercial application,
   provided that this notice is present in user-accessible supporting
   documentation."

The software I port only have a man page as user documentation.
Dose that mean that I have to put all the boring copyright stuff in the
bottom of the man page? Or is it considered fulfilled with a LICENSE file in
the source dir? Any other options?

How is “user-accessible” usually interpreted in this case?

BR Simon