www/mediawiki: PostgreSQL "non functional" - why? + texvc + dependencies

Gerrit Beine gerrit.beine at gmx.de
Mon Feb 25 13:58:09 UTC 2008

Am Montag, 25. Februar 2008 13:57:27 schrieb Nikola Lečić:
> No answer after 15 days -- does this mean that the maintainer is not
> interested in this port?

Maybe he's just busy.
The PostgreSQL option is tagged as non functional to save me from support
mails. Many people have problems running PostgreSQL and not long ago it was
not possible to run MediaWiki with PostgreSQL - at least, it was not
officially supported.

You can send a PR with a patch if you want to change something.
Otherwise I will add some changes when I have a free time window.

So long...

Gerrit