portupgrade installing unexpected dependencies

Miroslav Lachman 000.fbsd at quip.cz
Tue Feb 12 13:06:00 UTC 2008

Hi,

I am using portupgrade-2.4.3_2,2. I have installed gnupg-1.4.8 and if I
tried to install Spamassassin and Amavisd-new with commands:
portinstall p5-Mail-SpamAssassin
portinstall amavisd-new
they both are trying to install CURL and openldap-client. Spamassassin
and Amavisd-new do not depend on it, so I think it is dependency for
GnuPG-2 (but I am using GnuPG-1).
If I try cd /usr/ports/mail/p5-Mail-SpamAssassin && make install clean
or
cd /usr/ports/security/amavisd-new/ && make install clean
the whole installation is successfuly done without installing CURL and
openldap-client. (it is expected result for me)

...or em I wrong and I must add 'security/gnupg' => 'security/gnupg1' in
to ALT_PKGDEP in pkgtools.conf?

Miroslav Lachman