nvidia-settings

RW fbsd06 at mlists.homeunix.com
Tue Apr 29 13:42:00 UTC 2008

On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 12:11:52 -0400
"E. J. Cerejo" <ecerejo at optonline.net> wrote:

> This ports always fails because of checksum mismatch.  No matter how
> many times it needs to be updated the checksum always fails and it
> only installs if you use NO_CHECKSUM=yes.  Can someone fix the
> checksum problem on this?

I don't have a problem with this file at the moment. I would suggest
you do "make distclean checksum" to pull in a new copy.

IIRC I did have a problem with one of the nvidia files where the
checksum persistently failed. It turned-out that my  MASTER_SORT_REGEX
setting was causing fetch to use the FreeBSD server, which had a stale
copy, rather than one of the nvidia servers. I meant to tell the
maintainer, but forgot.