FreeBSD Port: p5-libwww-5.805

hideo hideo at lastamericanempire.com
Thu Apr 24 17:36:05 UTC 2008

Vivek Khera (Thu 04/24/08 10:33):

> On Apr 24, 2008, at 4:53 AM, Lars Balker Rasmussen wrote:
>
>> Because my check-updated-modules script was retarded and didn't understand
>> that p5-libwww is called libwww-perl on cpan.  Fixing, and will be
>
> Is this script something you can share?  I maintain about 10 perl modules
> for ports and it would be nice to be able to run a script nightly to find
> the updated versions automatically.  Thanks!

I run a script daily to check for updates for perl ports I maintain.
You're welcome to use it.  Unfortunately, I don't have anything robust
in it that tranlates from ports to CPAN nomenclature.  However, it
would be trivial to add a hash lookup in the script for ports like
libwww. It may fail in other ways with strange naming conventions
that I just haven't come across. YMMV.

Zach