www/links port fails to build with DirectFB library

Adam Martin adamartin at FreeBSD.org
Tue Apr 15 05:07:44 UTC 2008

To whom it might concern,

	I've started a rebuild of all ports, on my home system, and links
port failed, with the libdirectfb.  I have fixed it -- the dependancy
line with the "libdirectfb" entry should be changed to "directfb".

Line 51 (as of my last portsnap fetch; portsnap update, a few minutes
ago) of /usr/ports/www/links/Makefile should read:

LIB_DEPENDS+=           directfb:${PORTSDIR}/devel/directfb

Instead it reads:

LIB_DEPENDS+=           libdirectfb:${PORTSDIR}/devel/directfb

Hopefully this hasn't affected too many people, and hopefully I'm not
pestering the wrong people.

Regards,

--
ADAM David Alan Martin

Filesystem and Storage Lab, SUNY Stony Brook