fprint (finger print sensor framework) port ready for testing

Henrik Brix Andersen brix at FreeBSD.org
Mon Apr 14 20:49:33 UTC 2008

Hi,

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 08:07:40PM +0200, Simon Barner wrote:
> I did a port [2] of the fprint finger print sensor framework [1]
> and would like to receive some feedback before I commit it.
>
> It comes with a PAM module for finger print based authentication, a
> graphical (fprint_demo) and a console (pam_fprint_enroll) application
> for finger print enrollment.

I have reviewed your ports - they look good to me :)

> I did my tests with the UPEK sensor found in Lenovo's T61.

I have tested the software using the UPEK TouchStrip found in my
ThinkPad X60s, works like a charm. Now I just need to switch to an X
display manager with PAM support ;)

Thanks for working on this!

Brix
--
Henrik Brix Andersen <brix at FreeBSD.org>