Port Request - Asset Tracker for RT

Paul Pathiakis ppathiakis at tilera.com
Fri Apr 11 13:28:17 UTC 2008

Hi,

I know I asked about port being done for this over a year ago and got
some response from the package author and a porter, however, I still
don't see it.  Also, the package has become quite popular and I really
wanted to install it on my RT system.  However, I HATE putting non-ports
on a machine.  (It clutters things up.)

Anyhow, the software is now at version 1.2.3 and is located here:

http://code.google.com/p/asset-tracker-4rt/

and before someone asks, I don't have the time to create and/or learn
how to create a port.  ( I hope to retire in about 14 years.  I'll have
plenty of time then.)

Paul