FreeBSD Port: cflowd-2.1.b1_10,1

Eddie Parra ep at exvere.net
Wed Apr 9 19:21:08 UTC 2008

Pietro,

Thanks for the patch!  I am a networking guy, so I want to confirm my
steps if you don't mind.

I did:

portsnap fetch
portsnap update
cd /usr/ports//net-mgmt/cflowd/
wget http://gahr.ch/FreeBSD/patches/_pending/cflowd.diff
diff Makefile < cflowd.diff
make install clean

It complied...  I will have to test it later tonight / tomorrow.

Thanks,

-Eddie