FreeBSD Port: cflowd-2.1.b1_10,1

Peter Jeremy peterjeremy at optushome.com.au
Tue Apr 8 19:12:44 UTC 2008

On Tue, Apr 08, 2008 at 01:11:47AM -0700, Eddie Parra wrote:
>I haven't experienced a broken port before.  Are ports as old as cflowd
>usually fixed?

The age of the port isn't really relevant.  In the case of cflowd,
there is noone who is responsible for the port (the maintainer) and so
it will stay broken until either someone steps forward with some
patches or the port is deleted (once 6.x support finishes).

If this port is useful to you, you might like to correct the problem
and take over maintainership.

--
Peter Jeremy