Can the following license be used for ported programs?

Aryeh Friedman aryeh.friedman at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 10:36:41 PDT 2007

My company develops software under a commercial "open source" (see
links for details) and I want to know if my license is close enough to
open source (see links for why it is not 100% OSD compliant [it is 95%
compliant]).   Specifically does the business model as outlined in my
blog (the third installment should be out later today), my business
model page, the third party certifier and license allow for inclusion
in the ports collection.   Keep in mind that the source is available
to anyone but execution is conditioned on attachment A of the license
and after the trial period  (30 days) is paid for software.

License: http://www.flosoft-systems.com/license.php
Official statement of my business model:
http://www.flosoft-systems.com/bmodel.php
Blog entries:
    http://www.flosoft-systems.com/blogs/aryeh/FOSS.php
    http://www.flosoft-systems.com/blogs/aryeh/SIW_Background.php
Third party group (due to DNS issues is currently hosted on my domain
but is not officially associated with my company):
http://www.flosoft-systems.com/miai/