www/apache22 seems to have a patch problem.

Lars Eighner portsuser at larseighner.com
Thu Sep 20 20:27:04 PDT 2007

On Thu, 20 Sep 2007, eculp at encontacto.net wrote:

> I've cvsuped the ports tree a couple of times and can't update apache22.  I
> hope that I'm not the only one.
>
> ===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for apache-2.2.6_1
> 3 out of 4 hunks failed--saving rejects to Makefile.in.rej
> => Patch patch-Makefile.in failed to apply cleanly.
> *** Error code 1

When a port is not generally known to be broken (and this one isn't),
all the mysterious patch problems I have ever found came from trying
to use cp at some point to update the ports tree.  I suggest you
remove the entire apache22 directory and cvsup again to be certain
that you do not have old patch debris in the port.

--
Lars Eighner
http://www.larseighner.com/index.html