Support for KDE in compiz?

Robert Noland rnoland at 2hip.net
Thu Sep 20 14:28:52 PDT 2007

On Thu, 2007-09-20 at 09:58 +0200, Willy Picard wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there any plan for KDE support in compiz-fusion?

All that KDE support currently gets you as far as I can tell, is
kde-window-decorator, at least from compiz directly.  I have a compiz
port on my tinderbox now with KDE support enabled.  The big problem that
I have is figuring out a way to optionally enable KDE support.  The only
solution I have at the moment is a manual knob.  I don't see any way to
do this with the options framework...

The other part would be compizconfig-backends-kconfig which I haven't
worked on yet, but shouldn't take long assuming I have a reasonable
solution for compiz.

robert.