qemu-launcher crash under RELENG_6

Wesley Shields wxs at atarininja.org
Thu Sep 13 13:22:12 PDT 2007

I've had at least one person report a crash on RELENG_6 for a port I
maintain.  I've been trying to track down the exact cause but I can't
seem to find it.  Clicking any "open" button in qemu-launcher
(emulators/qemu-launcher) results in the following:

/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /usr/local/lib/libgthread-2.0.so.0: Undefined
symbol "pthread_getschedparam"

Searching around I've come to believe that something is using the wrong
threading library but I'm at a loss as to what it could be or how to
find it.  Any suggestions?

-- WXS