FreeBSD Port: nessus-2.2.9_1

Schweigert, Udo Udo.Schweigert at siemens.com
Mon Oct 29 09:42:57 PDT 2007

On Mon, Oct 29, 2007 at 13:13:48 +0100, Ruud Boon wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm curious if there will be a nession version 3 in the ports someday.
> I hope that you can give me the answer.
>
> With regards,

No there won't be a port as nessus-3 is a closed-source, binary-only
distribution. To use it just download it from nessus.org.

Best regards
Udo Schweigert

Siemens AG
Corporate Technology
Information & Communication
Siemens CERT
Otto-Hahn-Ring 6
81730 München, Germany
Tel.: +49 89 636-42170
Fax: +49 89 636-41166
mailto:udo.schweigert at siemens.com

Siemens Aktiengesellschaft: Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Gerhard Cromme;
Managing Board: Peter Loescher, Chairman, President and Chief Executive
Officer; Heinrich Hiesinger, Joe Kaeser, Rudi Lamprecht, Eduardo Montes,
Juergen Radomski, Erich R. Reinhardt, Hermann Requardt, Uriel J. Sharef,
Peter Y. Solmssen, Klaus Wucherer
Registered offices: Berlin and Munich,
Commercial registries: Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 12300, Munich, HRB 6684
WEEE-Reg.-No. DE 23691322