anyone working on an update of www/plone to 3.0.1?

Palle Girgensohn girgen at FreeBSD.org
Wed Oct 24 06:20:19 PDT 2007

:-) I'll be darned, I didn't see it...

They don't even seem to conflict...? Well, thanks! I'll install it.

Regards,
Palle

--On onsdag, oktober 24, 2007 20.40.57 +0900 NAKAJI Hiroyuki