FreeBSD Port: png-1.2.22

L. Derksen LDerksen at Conzales.demon.nl
Sun Oct 14 06:10:43 PDT 2007

Hello,

I did get a message from portaudit that my 'png-1.2.18'-package was a
security risk. So I updated my portstree with 'portsnap fetch update',
deleted the png-package (make deinstall) and then tried to install the
current png-package (1.2.22). Now the tree gives me the message:

===>  png-1.2.18 has known vulnerabilities:
=> png -- multiple vulnerabilities.
   Reference:
<http://www.FreeBSD.org/ports/portaudit/172acf78-780c-11dc-b3f4-0016179b2dd5.html>
=> Please update your ports tree and try again.
*** Error code 1

Question:
Why is my ports tree not up to date with png-1.2.22? When i do a
'portsnap fetch update' it gives me that my tree is up to date.

Thanks in advance,
L. Derksen