aqbanking update?

Beech Rintoul beech at freebsd.org
Tue Oct 9 22:12:12 PDT 2007

On Tuesday 09 October 2007, Mattias Lindgren said:
> I tried to install gnucash2 tonight and it complained about
> aqbanking being quite out of date.  Are there any plans in the
> works for updating to a newer version?  Are there build problems
> with the newer versions?  The current version is 1.0.11, and
> gnucash is wanting at least 1.6.
>
> Thanks,

The port isn't maintained, I'll take a look at it and see if I can
update it.

Beech

Beech Rintoul - FreeBSD Developer - beech at FreeBSD.org
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | FreeBSD Since 4.x
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail   | http://www.freebsd.org
 X  - NO Word docs in e-mail | Latest Release:
/ \  - http://www.FreeBSD.org/releases/6.2R/announce.html