HELP needed by experienced porter for simple review

Jona Joachim jo-ml at hcl-club.lu
Fri Nov 30 17:20:11 PST 2007

On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 00:38:16 +0100, GP wrote:

> [...]

Hi and welcome!
First of all you should install ports-mgmt/portlint and run it against
your port (if you haven't done it already). Be sure to use the switch to
enable additional checks (I got bitten once because I forgot it).
Then you could perhaps put your work online somewhere and provide a link,
so everybody can take a look at it and test.

Best regards,
Jona

--
"I am chaos. I am the substance from which your artists and scientists
build rhythms. I am the spirit with which your children and clowns