Call for Testing: Claws-Mail 3.1.0 and Plugins Update

Paweł Pękala c0rn at o2.pl
Mon Nov 26 13:30:05 PST 2007

Dnia 2007-11-26, o godz. 21:56:52
Nikola Lečić <nikola.lecic at anthesphoria.net> napisał(a):

>Finally, what about etpan-privacy module? It can't be loaded: "This
>module is not licensed under a GPL v2 or later compatible
>license" (with both 3.0 and 3.1). The module is GPLv2.

 I`m maintainer of this port. This plugin is not developed and
supported by the Claws Mail team anymore. You should probably try PGP
plugins from main claws-mail port.

Martin: I was thinking of deprecating this port for some time, it has
licence issues as described above and don`t work so i think it`s time to
say good bye to it...

Paweł