Call for testers k3d

V.Chukharev chukharev at mail.ru
Fri Nov 9 19:26:50 PST 2007

On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 00:22:39 +0200, Jeff Royle wrote:

> Beech Rintoul wrote:
>> It has been reported to me that this leaves files behind if built andinstalled on a box with gnome desktop. Would someone who runs gnomeplease build, install and deinstall this and tell me what (if any)files get left behind.
>> http://people.freebsd.org/~beech/source/k3d.tgz
>> Thanks,Beech
>
> Looks good Beech.
>
> Using gnome-desktop-2.18.3
>
> make config -> Build for Gnome turned on
> make -> Built fine
> make install -> Installed without issue
> make deinstall -> Deinstalled fine
>
> Following directories checked for k3d files:
> /usr/local/share/k3d
> /usr/local/man/man1
> /usr/local/lib
> /usr/local/lib/k3d
> /usr/local/include/k3d
> /usr/local/bin
>
> No files found.
>
> Let me know if you need any other tests done on the port.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jeff

I tried it with gnome2-2.20.1, using portupgrade, pkg_delete, and portupgrade -P again.
No problem. Thanks!

The only drawback for me is a conflict with math/atlas. (Well, I did not
recheck if the conflict remains with the new version of k3d, now atlas
under building, but that is a long build...)

Best regards,
--
V. Chukharev